1.29.2009

Training Staple!


Yep. Bagged another hundo.  This time a lot faster too.  Nike+ says 202 miles! This really means two things to me. One, I'm definitely going to hit 500 before the marathon and two, I need new shoes.  They say you should get shoes between 300 and 500. Because I'm nervous I might fall into the shin splint pit with my brother, I'm going to get new ones on the early side (old shoes with worn cushion is a contributing factor to shin problems). I figured I'd go in and get fitted again and not tell them what shoes I have now to see if their opinions stay consistent. Then I'll probably just get the shoes I have now.  They're working well for me... 

Easy 10.5 miler this weekend - I hope we have a nice sunny day! I also signed up for the Super Sunday 10k on sunday.  I figure it'd be a great way to start the day before we stuff our faces with snacks and fill our bellies with beer.  Go Steelers! (gotta pick somebody! I was born in Pittsburgh after all...)

No comments:

Post a Comment