1.20.2009

Holy crapazoid.  Take it Boston! I honestly don't know what got into me. I didn't feel too hot on Monday so I got a good night sleep and a pretty thick guilt trip (from myself) for not running. I felt great today so I went for a 'long run.'  After awhile I still felt good at a great temperature. I swear, after that brutally cold weekend, 36º feels like I'm in the Bahamas. Anywho, I made the decision to do a half marathon. Then, out of fear my Nikeplus was lieing to me I went a little extra JUST to make sure. I will probably pay for it at work tomorrow but whatever. Coach lives by this rule: You're weekend long run should be 50% or less of all your other runs combined for that week. This week I have to run a minimum of 30 miles so this is a pretty good dent. Oh, and I have to design a T-shirt for the Run for Research competition. Yikes! Gotta go!

No comments:

Post a Comment