12.30.2008

Ouch!


As December comes to an end, so is my goal to run 100 miles since December 9th! (yes, I made it).  We've had pretty good weather so far but I'm finding it tough to run throughout the holiday season.  I've been told that December should be an easy month though.  Take your time, get in the miles, but don't win the race...  I may be going to quickly though because I'm starting to feel some pain in my knee.  The knee that I got surgery on in college.  Looks like I'll be joining the icing  community of runners early!  Wahoo!  

It has been great going further more often.  I remember when running to the Boston Common used to take forever.  Now, I'm there in no time.  Well, I'm not running faster but mentally I'm prepared to go much further so I feel like I'm there in no time.  

Well, I think I'm joining some college buddies on an annual ski trip this weekend (Loon in New Hampshire) so my next long run may be on sunday by myself... wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment