12.17.2008

First Post!



Well, here we are.  Two weeks into officially training and finally have my site up.  In the last 14 days, I've ran 66 miles.  I don't think that's so bad!  But, instead of ranting about not going out on friday nights anymore, I actually have a interesting topic.  

In the Boston Marathon, iPods are considered an unfair advantage.  Now for me, running for charity, nobody cares.  But an elite runner, against a Kenyan, well, that's a different story.  
Either way, they're frowned upon.  Sooo, for all of training I'm going iPodless.  Yep, just me, the road, and the bean.  So far so good.  I do listen to music all day everyday at work so it's not so bad.  I actually find myself pacing better because there are no slow song, fast song rhythms to throw you off.  

Next saturday is a 10.5er; not bad considering we did 12 last week.  Then after a few days of work, back to Cleveland!  

No comments:

Post a Comment